- October 21, 2017 (Every 3rd Saturday)
- The walk starts at the Augusta Common. The address is 836 Reynolds Street, between 8th and 9th street, access from Broad and Reynolds
- Registration starts at 7:30 am, walk starts at 9:00 am
- 3-mile walk
- Parking is free on the street. There is a parking deck on Reynolds, across from the convention center, but it is pay to park, so best bet – come early!
How do I register?
- What is the cost? There is no cost to register, but we do encourage you to fundraise for the cause!
- How do I register online/register as a participant online/encourage donations? Go to themiraclemilewalk.org and register! You can even create your fundraising page and share it with all of your friends!
- How do I register as a team/encourage donation? Go to themiraclemilewalk.org and start a team or sign up with one that’s already started!
How do I buy raffle tickets?
- Raffle tickets can be purchased at the Information Desk in University Hospital’s Main Lobby, the Breast Health Center at UG, and the Foundation Office. Tickets will be available starting in August.
- Raffle ticket can also be purchased at the walk.
- The drawing will be held at the walk.
- You DO NOT need to be present to win.
- $5 per ticket, $25 for 6 (Buy 5, get 1 free!)
I am a survivor, what do I get?
- All survivors get a free t-shirt and Survivor button. These can be picked up at the University Health Care Foundation (2100 Central Avenue, Ste. D1, Augusta, Georgia, 30904) on T-shirt Pick-up Day on Thursday, October 19 from 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Will there be a survivor float? Yes! We encourage survivors to allow those who cannot walk the 3 miles to have reserved seats on the float.
- Is there a separate registration area for survivors? No. Anyone at registration can assist a survivor.
How do I volunteer?
- Email the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a Volunteer Form.
- Or – pick up a volunteer form at the Foundation office.
How do I get a t-shirt?
- Anyone who donates $100 gets a free t-shirt. All participants who raise $100 or more will receive one free t-shirt.
- T-shirt Pick Up Day will be Thursday, October 19 from 12:00 pm- 6:00 pm at the University Health Care Foundation office (2100 Central Avenue, Ste. D1, Augusta, Georgia, 30904)
- MMW t-shirts will also be available at the store the day of the walk.
I am a sponsor. How do I get our t-shirts?
- Call the Foundation Office to coordinate pick up.
- Or – pick up at volunteer registration.
How can I donate?
- Donations can be made online at the miraclemilewalk.org
- Checks and cash are also accepted at the Foundation office
- Checks can be made out to University Health Care Foundation with “Miracle Mile Walk” written on the memo line
Are the t-shirts long sleeve or short sleeve?
- Short sleeve
How do I get a registration packet?
- We encourage you to register and fundraise online. However, if you’d rather use the packet you may pick one up at the University Health Care Foundation office, or one can be mailed to you.
How do I enter the t-shirt contest?
- Email image of t-shirt to email@example.com or drop off at the Foundation office.
- Contest ends September 23rd.
- The winner is announced at the walk.
Where can I pick up posters?
- Posters will be available at the Foundation office.